- BruxThetix– The aesthetics of a PFM and the unbreakable strength of a full contour zirconia crown.
- BruxZir Solid Zirconia– Practically indestructible. These full contour zirconia crowns and bridges are perfect for posterior restorations.
- IPS Emax– Hand waxed and pressed for maximum strength and aesthetics. IPS Emax is a mono-lithium disilicate ceramic, offering high strength, precision fit and aesthetically pleasing single and multi unit crowns and bridges.
- Lava Zirconia– Strong enough for long span bridges. These all ceramic restorations combine CAD/CAM precision with a translucent zirconia framework that can be custom shaded.
- Cercon Zirconia– Developed by Swiss researchers, Zirconium-oxide (an anti-allergic material), offers high stability translucency and bio-compatible single unit crowns.
- IPS Emax
- IPS Empress
Each restoration is sculpted with meticulous attention to detail by our highly trained artisans
Porcelain Fused to Metal
- High Nobel
- Semi Precious
- Non Precious
- Yellow Gold
Full Cast Gold
Crafted for precision fit, life like anatomy and contours. Full cast gold restorations have been a industry standard for long lasting posterior crowns.
Robert Summers has perfected the process between surgical specialists, restorative dentists, and the patient, making the experience simple and stress free.
Robert Summers, in his continuing quest to improve the aesthetics of dental restorations, has combined the strength of the unbreakable zirconia crown with the aesthetics your patients expect.